Store hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- Customers are required to reserve their shopping time slot in advance. For everyone’s safety and convenience, walk-in customers are not permitted for the time being.
- We will initially allow only two people to shop at a time. Each time period is for 40 minutes, from browsing to payment. Each reserved time slot is for one person only.
- A minimal fee of P80 will be charged to confirm the booking. This fee will be used for sanitation and safety materials and products we need to keep the store, our staff and our customers safe.
- Payments may be made through Paypal, bank deposit, PayMaya, or GCash. Unpaid bookings will expire after 24 hours.
- Only customers with reservations will be entertained. For everyone’s safety and convenience, walk-in customers will not be permitted for the time being.
- Customers are requested to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- To avoid traffic in the store, only two persons are allowed to shop per time slot.
- To make the most of your shopping time, please arrive punctually. If arriving early, please wait until your designated time slot before entering the premises.
- To be able to manage and adhere to proper safety protocols, no children and pets will be allowed in the store.
- Customers are required to step into a disinfecting shoe bath and sanitize hands before entering the store.
- Before shopping, customers must have their temperature taken by our sales associate.
- Customers must wear face masks and face shields for the entire duration of their visit. Our sales associate will also be donning the same protective equipment.
- Customers are requested to maintain physical distance from our staff and other shoppers at all times.
- To allow us to provide a positive shopping experience for all our customers, please keep your visit within the designated time slot.
- Order through our online grocery and choose your preferred delivery or pickup date.
- Payments may be made via PayPal, bank deposit, PayMaya, GCash, or cash on delivery.
- For bank deposit and Gcash payments, you may either email proof of payment to email@example.com or send it to our Viber number 0995 382 5736.
- Upon completing your order and payment, you will receive a confirmation message from our team.
- Cut-off time for next-day delivery is 4:00 PM.
- We are open for deliveries and pickups from Tuesday-Sunday, 9 am to 4 pm. We will be closed every Monday to allow for thorough disinfection and cleaning of the premises. Orders placed on Sunday will be available for pickup and delivery once operations resume on Tuesday.
delivery and pick-up
Address for pickups and deliveries is 28 Maginhawa St., Brgy. UP Village Quezon City
Releasing schedule for pickups and self-booked deliveries is from 9 am - 4 pm, Tuesday - Sunday
- For In-house delivery
- Flat rate delivery fee of ₱150
- Delivery areas are: Quezon City, Marikina City, and San Juan City
- Items will be delivered between 1 pm to 5 pm
- For Self-booking
- Booking of rider and delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer
- Customer may book a rider to pick up order from 9 am to 4 pm
- Customers are requested to inform our staff once a rider is booked so their order may be prepared.
Customers may opt to book their own rider to ship their orders or avail of our in-house delivery services
- Pickup time is from 9 am to 4 pm only.
- We will not be entertaining curbside pickups. Customers must park and receive items at our contactless pickup station inside the premises.
- Once inside, customer should provide their name and order number so that staff can release their order.
- For cash transactions, place payment on the tray provided. Our staff will check the amount, and place change, if any, on the same tray.
- Orders will be placed on the designated table for receiving.
- Customers are requested to maintain physical distance and follow the instructions of our sales associate at all times .
- We are committed to providing a safe shopping environment for our customers and workplace for our staff. The grocery undergoes regular sanitation throughout the day, as well as daily disinfection.
- Operations are suspended every Monday to make way for thorough disinfection and deep cleaning.
- The grocery utilizes a 6-stage air purifier with HEPA filter and UV room sterilizers to keep the air and surfaces free of contaminants.
- An acrylic screen is placed at the counter to separate customers and staff, and to help enforce social distancing.
- Front-end staff follow and enforce strict no-contact protocols for payment, packing, and receiving of items.
- Stringent sanitation and hygiene rules are followed in food preparation. Staff involved in food preparation are housed on-site.